- Small signal bandwidth DC ... 2.0/1.7/1.5GHz
- Voltage gain 26dB (x20), 32dB (x40), 38dB (x80)
- DC coupling
- Closed loop OP-Amp design
- Low noise
- High output drive
- Single supply operation / internally generated bipolar supply / internal supply regulation
- Pre-amp for ultra fast detectors (MCP, PMT, ...)
- Oscilloscope and transient recorder pre-amp
- High precision Time-of-Flight
- Photon-/Ion- counting
- Wideband signal processing
The TA2000B-x models are fast, two-stage pulse pre-amplifier with a small signal bandwidth of 1.5 ... 2.0 GHz depending on the model.
A unique feature for such high speed amplifiers is the DC coupling. DC coupling avoids count rate effects due to non DC balanced pulse trains and the corresponding charging of coupling capacitors.