DLL Software / Questions and Answers
- I don't know how to enable or disable channels via the DLL, or configure the threshold or the edges. I'm struggling with the dac0, dac1, etc in BOARDSETTING struct and pass it to the mcs6a using the RunCmd function of the DLL.
- I'm trying to set via the DLL the following MCS6A settings: - enable "CH 6/Start" and "Ch1", Change "Fast NIM" into Customized" and set a threshold value of +0.3 V for Ch1 and "Rising" edge etc. How can I do that?
- I would like to use the dig4 channel to control the MCS6A. I'm trying to understand if and how it is possible to select this option directly from the DLL functions and not using the MPANT software.
- Is there in fact any more documentation on using the DDE method, in addition to what I have referenced below in the manual?
- Can P7888 be controlled by Matlab?
- How can we access via DLL the data stream of P7889 count events ?
- Is it possible to read "on line" all the events with an external application written in VB.NET or Labview or C++ ... ?
- We would like to remote control the HV supply via RS232. In the manual it mentions that there already exists a LabView VI. We would be interested in using this VI and were wondering whether we could be sent a copy, or details of the code used?