The M2i.31xx series allows recording of two, four or eight channels with sampling rates of 1 MS/s, 10 MS/s or 25 MS/s. Due to the proven design a wide variety of 12 bit A/D converter boards for PCI/PCI-X bus can be offered.
These boards are available in se-veral versions and different speed grades making it possible for the user to find an individual solution.As an option 4 digital inputs per channel can be re-corded synchronously. The installed memory of up to 2 GSample will be used for fast data recording. It can be used completely by the currently active channels. If using slower sampling rates the memory is switched to a FIFO buffer and data will be transferred on-line to the PC memory or to hard disk.
- Completely new developed base card
- 4 GByte memory with one slot width
- Optimized low jitter clock section
- Multi, Gate with programmable pre, posttrigger and timestamp
- Zero phase delay synchronization
- AND/OR conjunction of trigger/gate