The 6 models of the M3i.41xx series are designed for the fast and high quality data acquisition. Each of the input channels has its own monolithic A/D converter and its own programmable input amplifier. This allows to record signals simultaneously on both channels with 14 bit resolution without any phase delay between them. The extremely large on-board memory allows long time recording even with the highest sampling rates. All boards of the M3i.41xx series may use the whole installed on-board memory for the currently activated number of channels. A FIFO mode is also integrated on the board. This allows the acquisition of data continuously for online processing or for data storage to hard disk.
- Completely new developed base card
- 4 GByte memory with one slot width
- Optimized low jitter clock section
- Multi, Gate with programmable pre,
- posttrigger and timestamp
- Zero phase delay synchronization
- AND/OR conjunction of trigger/gate