The M2i.40xx series is best suitable for applications that need high sampling rates as well as a maximum signal dynamic. These boards offer a resolution four times higher than 12 bit boards. On the M2i.40xx every channel has its own amplifier and A/D converter. Each input channel can be adapted to a wide variety of signal sources. This is done by software selecting a matching input range, an input impedance and an individual input offset compensation. The user will easily find a matching solution from the six offered models. These versions are working with sampling rates of 20MS/s or 50 MS/s and have one, two or four channels. They can also be updated to a multichannel system using the synchronization option. Data is written in the internal 32 MSample up to 2GSample large memory. This memory can also be used as a FIFO buffer. In FIFO mode data can be transferred on-line directly into the PC RAM or to hard disk.
- Completely new developed base card
- 4 GByte memory with one slot width
- Optimized low jitter clock section
- Multi, Gate with programmable pre,
- posttrigger and timestamp
- Zero phase delay synchronization
- AND/OR conjunction of trigger/gate