The four models of the M2i.30xx series are designed for the fast and high quality data acquisition. Each of the up to four input channels has its own A/D converter and its own programmable input amplifier. This allows to record signals on all channels with 12 bit resolution without any phase delay between them.
The extremely large on-board memory allows long time recording even with highest sampling rates. A FIFO mode is also integrated on the board. This allows the acquisition of data continuously for online processing in the PC or for data storage on hard disk.
- Completely new developed base card
- 4 GByte memory with one slot width
- Optimized low jitter clock section
- Multi, Gate with programmable pre, posttrigger and timestamp
- Zero phase delay synchronization
- AND/OR conjunction of trigger/gate