- PCI-X interface (100% compatible to PCI)
- Up to 200 MS/s on two channel
- Up to 100 MS/s on four channels
- Simultaneous sampling on all channels
- 7 input ranges: ±50 mV up to ± 5 V
- 64 MB on-board memory expandable to 4 GB
- Sustained streaming mode to 200 MB/s
- Window, pulse-width, re-arm, OR/AND trigger
- Programmable input offset up-to +/- 400%
- Synchronization option for up-to 16 boards
- ABA mode option: combination of data logging and fast digitizing on trigger
- Software support for Windows and LINUX
The four models of the M2i.20xx series are designed for the fast and high quality data acquisition. Each of the up to four input channels has its own A/D converter and its own programmable input amplifier. This allows to record signals on all channels with 8 bit resolution without any phase delay between them. The inputs can be selected to one of seven input ranges by software and can be programmed
to compensate for an input offset of ±400% of the input range. The extremely large on-board memory allows long time recording even with highest sampling rates. A FIFO mode is also integrated on the board. This allows the acquisition of data continuously for online processing in the PC or for data storage on hard disk.
- Completely new developed base card
- GByte memory with one slot width
- Optimized low jitter clock section
- Multi, Gate with programmable pre, posttrigger and timestamp
- Zero phase delay synchronization
- AND/OR conjunction of trigger/gate
Product range overview
All four cards of the M2i.20xx series may use the whole installed on-board memory completely for the currently activated number of channels. See details on next page.
Hardware block diagram see datasheet.