- MS-Windows based customer-specific user interfaces can be easily made using supplied documentation, libraries and examples
- Example programs in Visual Basic, C and Delphi
- Example LabVIEW application and library containing basic LabVIEW VI's
- Automatic execution through MACRO commands
- Custom DLL functions allow user-defined calculated parameter spectra
- A special DLL including source shows calculated spectra with routing bits in MPANT
- Local Area TCP/IP Network support for remote control via optional MPA-3 Control software
The 32- and 64-bit MPANT software for the multiparameter system MPA-3 consists of a hardware-dependent program with DLL and a general graphics program that controls the hardware via the DLL. Any other Windows application can also control the server hardware via the DLL. To support the programming of such customer-specific user interfaces, as an option we deliver documentation such as sourcecode and example programs for Visual Basic, C, Delphi and LabVIEW.
The software includes the complete sourcecode of the DMPA3.DLL that controls the hardware via the server program. A custom module allows own calculated parameter spectra, as an example for a 2D position dependent detector a position-dependent energy spectra correction is implemented via a lookup table.
A special new FMPA3.DLL including source code with examples like F*(x-x‘)/(x+x‘) where x‘ is marked by a routing bit allows to display calculated spectra including calculated error bars in the MPANT program. Here is the demo LabVIEW application for the access to ROI data: