MPA4: Multiparameter Multichannel Analyzer
8 channel acquisition system with 6 ns time tagging
* Move your mouse across the image to discover the great features of the MPA4T.
The MPA4 is a Multiparameter Data Acquisition System (4 or 8 channels).
|MPA4-4||Multiparameter-4 system, 4 ADC interfaces, 1GB Fifo, USB, MPA-NT Software||MPA44|
|MPA4-8||Multiparameter-4 system, 8 ADC interfaces, 1GB Fifo, USB, MPA-NT Software||MPA48|
|MPA4-FIFO2||Option 1GB Fifo extra (2GB total)||MPA4F2|
|MPA4RTC||Real Time Clock for ADC ports, 48 bits, 6.4 ns resolution||MPA4RTC|
|MPA4COUNT||Octal Counter / Scaler option for MPA4 / MPA4T, 32 bit, 8 channels, 100 MHz||MPA4C|
|MPA4UP-DN||Dual UP / DOWN option for MPA4 / MPA4T, requires MPA4COUNT||MPA4UD|
|MPA4RPlay||MPA4 / MPA4T Replay software for off-line reconstr. of spectra from listmode, internal||MPA4S5|
|MPA4RPlayEx||MPA4 / MPA4T Replay software for off-line reconstr. of spectra from listmode, Dongle||MPA4S6|
|MPA4RPlay+Ex||MPA4 / MPA4T Replay software for off-line reconstruction, Dongle + internal||MPA4S7|
|MPA4DLL32||DLL for LabVIEW /“C“/ Visual Basic (32 bit) for the MPA4||MPA4S1|
|MPA4LINUX||LINUX drivers for MPA4||MPA4S2|
Ultra fast Multiparameter Multichannel Analyzer
- Different versions allow the flexible configuration of 4 or 8 parameter systems
- Large 2 GB FIFO enables extraordinary high burst count rates and buffering data without without any loss at a continuous throughput of 35 MB/sec.
- Parallel interfaces for (16 bit) ADCs and/or other compatible frontends like Multiscalers, Position Analyzers, Time-of-Flight devices etc.
- 16-bit Ports can be combined to 32- or even 64-bit ports.
- Single mode ADC data optionally with time in units of 6.4 ns (32 bits)
- 1 kHz timer word is inserted every millisecond for counting the real- and live time for each ADC.
- A Realtime preset using this timer is implemented in the hardware.
- The timer word can contain in addition the scaler #1 data.
- Coincidence mode with resolving times from approx. 20 ns (in steps of 20ns) to more than 1.3 ms
- Coincidence data may contain the time of the event with 6.4 ns resolution (up to 48 bit, option), counter data of up to three scalers, and two signal bits from auxiliary inputs.
- Each ADC and two auxiliary inputs can be enabled seperately to start a coincidence time window or not.
- It is possible to select special event patterns to drop unwanted events and reduce the amount of list data.
- Three auxiliary inputs/outputs are available, either as inputs to start a coincidence time window or mark events, or as outputs to monitor selected signals.
- One of them can be used to reject events.
- Eight 32-bit 100 MHz Scalers (option), all presettable. Individual and common gate. Preset load by external input possible (option).
- Precise start and stop simultaneously with ADC's and external devices by use of GO-Line.
- Scalers #2 and #3 can be used as up/down counters with extern controllable count direction.
- Carry out on Scalers #1 and #2 for 64-bit preset capability
Sophisticated MPANT Windows software
- 32-bit and native 64-bit operating program developed to run under Microsoft Windows-XP/Vista/7/8 (32 or 64 bit).
- For each parameter a single- parameter spectra is automatically defined and displayed.
- It is possible to define several single- and dual parameter spectra in addition which can be simultaneously acquired and displayed.
- Calculated parameters can be defined to do evaluation of position-dependent detectors or any other applications.
- ROIs in single- and dualparameter spectra can be defined and evaluated.
- Rectangular, polygonal, circular and ring ROIs in dualparameter spectra.
- Projections and slices
- Conditions can be set on events inside or outside an ROI, conditions can be combined.
- Replay software for evaluation of list files optionally available.
- Ultra fast multiparameter list mode data acquisition with up to 16 external ADCs, multiscalers or Time-of-Flight front-ends
- Ultra fast single parameter list mode data acquisition
- Ultra fast multi-spectrum acquisition and display